Happily Ever After, was only the beginning

Friday, October 26, 2012

It's a...


BOY!!!!!!!! It’s a Boy!!!!! WooHoo!!! I am very excited to be having a little boy! Joe knew from the very beginning that we where going to have a boy. Lots of people where telling him other wise! He told me once that if someone said it was a girl just to slap them. Haha He said after the fact that he just had a feeling, well he was right. About two weeks before we found out I was pregnant; Joe had a dream that we had a baby boy. That dream was right on! So technically, I was pregnant when he had that dream, we just didn’t know it yet!


My sister on the other had refused to believe it was a boy! She thought from day one it was a girl. She had a name picked out for her and everything. In stead of calling him it, I would call him baby or my child. She would get “mad” and say SHE has a name you know! Natalie almost convinced me it was a girl! But I really had no feelings one way or another! No “mother’s intuition” or anything. So I was very relieved to have found out!
I’m also very glad that he decided that he didn’t need to be modest. There was no doubt he’s a boy! It looks like he was sitting on a copier!
One thing now that can stop is people saying “you’re going to love whatever you have”. Well duh! For some reason that just bugged me. I know I would have loved a boy or a girl. I did want a boy more but I would have been just as happy to be having a girl.
Everything is still going very well. He is moving like crazy. I can tell he has grown a lot in just the last few weeks. You can see my stomach move when he moves. Sometimes I can feel him poking me with is head or something and I can poke him back and feel his head. It actually really creeps me out! I can’t stop and think about it for too long. I have sometime living inside of me!! Its awesome, don’t get me wrong. But it’s creepy too. I get worried too when I haven’t felt him move for a while, so I shake my stomach a little. It usually gets him to move a little. So then I feel better and will leave him alone. I also have a home Doppler, so I can hear his heart beat at anytime. That thing is AMAZING. I love it.

Look at that sweet little profile!! He has Joe's head and nose. And I have a slight feeling he is going to have red hair. If not red, bleach blond. Just like his daddy when he was little!!

I love you already Lincoln!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment