Happily Ever After, was only the beginning

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I PASSED!!!!!

So I took my Certification Exam on Friday to become a Certified Medical Assistant and well you guessed...I PASSED!!!!! I'm so fricken excited!! I set up my date and time back in January and my thought process was to set it out a few weeks so I could study. So I choose March 11th. But that plan proved to fail because I studied once when I signed up, a few times in between and the night before. Haha but in all fairness I do study better under pressure. But I wasn't too worried about it because everyone that had taken it said it was easy and to just take the study tests in the booklet (that the school gives you) because that's where they get the questions from so that's what I did. Well to everyone that told me that...LAIR!! I did not have one question and was in that study book!! But its ok because I PASSED.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing your certification and also on your new job! Both are very exciting and are going to open doors for you in the future. Maybe I'll be seeing you around St. Luke's in a few years? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so!! I would love seeing a familiar face! I'm thinking of going and talking to HR about getting an MA job because well that's what I want to do! I miss drawing blood and working with patients!

    ReplyDelete